Terms & Conditions :
- Swimming Costumes are Mandatory for visitors on all Rides and Pool activities at H2O Park.
- Swimming Costumes are Provided By H2O Park on Rent Basis.
- H2O Park Timings Sunday - Saturday 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM – H2O is Open 365 Days a year, Seven Days a Week.
- Children below 16 Years of Age must be Accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Policy at H2O Waterpark
Unlimited Rides are allowed, however we would recommend to first Visit all our Slides, and then come back to ones which you enjoyed the most.
No Refund is Possible once Ticket are Purchased.
Smoking is Prohibited Within H2O Park limits.
Alcoholic Drinks are strictly Prohibited.
Also People having Consumed Alcohol will be Prohibited From entering the H2O Park
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food is allowed and can be consumed only at designated canteen counter. Consumption of food & drinks is prohibited near pool and rides. The Park also has Snacks Counters that serves food and Beverages.
Child Ticket Policy
Children Below 2 years of Age are free.
Children below 4' Feet of Height will be deemed as "CHILD"
Rights of Admission Reserved
H2O Water Park is a Private Property, the Owners and Management Reserve the Right of Entry.
Online Ticket/Purchase Assistance
Tickets can be purchased online (http://www.h2owaterpark.com - Call Centre (+91 9325262777)
And at the H2O Park Ticket Counter.
Swimwear Policy :
- For your own health and safety, appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times when using the park’s attractions and if wearing inappropriate attire, you might be asked to change or leave the premises. If you wish to rent bathing suits, we have a selection of swimwear and casual clothes in our rental outlet.
- Clothing shall not indecently expose parts of the body, be transparent, or display obscene or offensive pictures and slogans.
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at our retail outlets
- Management has the final call on which attire is suitable for park entry or use on rides and attractions
Inappropriate Swimwear includes & is not limited to
- Transparent bathing suits
- Street clothes, long flowing clothing scarves, sarees and underwear will not be permitted.
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, wetsuits
- Long necklaces, jewelry and chains
- Swimsuit with metal; buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides
- Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
- Management of H2O Waterpark has the final call on which attire is suitable for park entry or use on rides & attractions
Safety & Warning
- Please follow ”Exit only” signs placed at H2O Waterpark
- Be aware of the depth of water before entering a pool.
- Strictly follow ”No diving” signs displayed around the aquatic device.
- Prolonged exposure to water may result in fatigue. Exercise caution when in water.
- Please do not run around the park.
- Glass bottles or containers are not permitted in the park.
- Please follow the healthy swimming signage posted at the entrance to the park and in public
- Please don’t swallow the pool water;
- Please change diapers in the bathroom, not pool side
- Please take children on frequent bathroom breaks;
- Please don’t swim when you have diarrhoea.
- Please wash hands with soap and water after bathroom breaks/diaper changing; and
- Please wash thoroughly before swimming.
- Signs indicating various height restrictions shall be displayed prior to the entrance to the park.
- Swimwear with zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted. Expectant mothers are not permitted to take the rides. Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
- Never form chains.
- Riders must wait for the attendants start signal before starting the ride.
- Do not Run, Dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
- At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by shutdown lane and exit quickly by walking to the end of your lane.
- Do not cross lanes on exiting. Be cautious walking as surface is very slippery. For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide. Do not block the end of the slide.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Please read safety signs and follow the directions of staff and lifeguards at all times.
- Guests with any medical or health restrictions on their physical activity should not use Slides/attractions.
- Water rides are body active, participatory activities. Such activities present a risk of injury.
- Unruly behaviour and horseplay are not permitted.
- Appropriate swimwear is required when riding the Slides/attractions: street clothes, long flowing clothing, scarves, sarees and underwear will not be permitted. Management reserves the right to determine if swimwear is appropriate.
- Wearing sunglasses and prescription lenses is not allowed when riding the Slides/Attractions.
- Look at each ride and see if you can safely participate – you are the best judge of your limitations.
- Please supervise your children and arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to stop picture taking or video recording.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Locker rental is available for your convenience. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Appropriate swimwear MUST be worn at all times. Full body swim suits and long sleeved rash vests are acceptable on all rides.
- Outside food and beverages allowed around Canteen Area Only and not by pool Side and subject to cleanliness is maintained at the H2O Waterpark
Following items and actions are not permitted inside H2O Waterpark
- Licensed/unlicensed personal weapons, dangerous articles including sharp objects;
- Explosives, fireworks, dangerous/hazardous materials and/or chemical;
- Drugs unless specifically prescribed by a doctor;
- Alcoholic beverages and beverages in cans/bottles;
- Pets (with the exception of service animals).
- Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
- Don’t dive; Don’t run;
- No regular diapers for children swimming. Swim diapers are available for sale in our retail store.
- Fighting and abusive language
- Sexual behaviour of any kind including harassment
- Failure to follow instructions may result in injury and/or park expulsion
- Plucking of Flowers
OPEN 365 DAYS
Sunday - Saturday